2008年10月7日火曜日

:+。゚:゜゚。・WANTED.。::+。゚:゜


I’m sorry I didn’t saw any movies during my summer vacation, but I introduce a movie I want to see now. It is “WANTED”. This is an action movie. Main casters are James McAvoy, Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman. Main Director is Timur Bekmambetov. It released september 20th. This movie is based on an american comic book.


I introduce a story. A young man named Wesley Gibson was very tired of his routine works. And His girlfriend was sleeping his best friend. So he is unhappy man. He thought ‘my life is lacked something’. One day he met a woman who called Fox. It is turning point for his life. Fox told Wesley that Wesley was heirs to the throne of Assassination organization. Wesley was very suprised. He start to notice his potencial. So Wesley will train for becoming assassin ….


This movie is very exciting. There are very stylish graphics in this movie. Just like a Matrix or Star Wars. Casters are very famous. I like Angelina Jolie. She is very beautiful. She has a good talent for role action. She appears many other movie, for example, Tomb Raider. And I like Morgan Freeman, too. He is very dandy and cool. He is older actor but his action is very powerful, so many people are fascinated. So I gonna watch this movie. Can you watch this movie with me?

1 件のコメント:

tera さんのコメント...

I want to watch this movie in this summer vacation, but I don't watch yet.