2009年1月13日火曜日

+゚ 。・゚Blog ranking+゚ 。・゚

I make a ranking of my classmate's blog. Every ranking is very very good! So, It is difficult for me to make ranking. But I chose best 3 hardly. Please show me below!


No.1+゚ 。・゚Mickey&Minnie +゚ 。・゚

This blog is very cute, colorful and has good pictures. I recommend you to read this blog. It is so easy for you to read. Actually, I read this blog very easy. And very interesting. So, this blog is No.1!!

No.2+゚ 。・゚PPP+゚ 。・゚

This blog is very smart. Because backcolor is black, all of view is very cool. And sentence is so good. It is very detailed. Letters are big, so I can read easily. Other, There are movie in his blog. Very good.

No.3+゚ 。・゚Proot's Room+゚ 。・゚

This blog has many good links. I enjoyed surfing other pages. I could get some information. Once you read this blog, you can get good information.

0 件のコメント: